Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Rabbit Named Soot

Soot

Yes, we gave in. After Zooby died I was adamant that I didn't want any new pets for awhile...but how could I deny such a face? Soot is a holland lop, around two and half months old. We got her last Saturday and she's settled in already. She's about half Blossom's size but we figure she'll keep growing as her hind feet are too large for her little body. We hope the two of them will bond, but so far Blossom is being rather territorial. Eventually they'll probably be tough to tell apart, other than by Blossom's wonky ears.

Big Bunny








Little Bunny




5 comments:

Janice said...

As long as they stay out of my face as I sleep (I am assuming this is what the cages are for) then I'm sure my acquaintance with these two delightful rabbits will be grand.

While getting two of the same colour might make it difficult to tell them apart, I'm sure you can get Shauna to make some hemp ident-a-bunny tags or something. Hee.

Shauna said...

I'd like to point out to Janny that we've taken up the habit of calling them big bunny and little bunny. I hope that doesn't mean that (keeping with tradition) little bunny will become giant fat lazy demanding ass-hole bunny, like with the cats. Aw, snickers. I miss you, buddy.

Janice said...

Hee! Little kitty made sense at first, but now, that cat could not be fatter. Funny how these things work out.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Congrats on the new addition! It IS funny how these things work out--thank the Lord my parents talked me out of naming my precious dog "Blue Eyes". For so many reasons... Her eyes went brown about two weeks after we got her and I can just imagine explicating the story to every person I met someone for the next 16 years of my life.
P.S. Good to see that other people's blogs are about worthy endeavours while mine is full o' boozy pics. I've got a reputation to live up to, after all.

Kelinci said...

wow your bunny holland lop cute.
Holland Lop